When we lived in MS, I wanted "cotton pictures" with Laura Beth. Now that we live in TX, I wanted some "Texas" scenery. WELL, Bluebonnets are the state flower of Texas. SO, we found some bluebonnets thanks to our friend Michael. Michael also brought his NICE camera and took some family pictures. I will post those as soon as I get them
(if I look good in them. ha! j/k) You're not supposed to pick the Bluebonnets, BUT this was on privately owned property, so Laura Beth picked and picked and picked.

Looking for the perfect one.
Smelling the Bluebonnets

This picture was from after church today at Freebirds. It was Nolan's birthday (far left black hair). Michael (our friend whom Laura Beth is obsessed with) is sitting next to Nolan. And of course, Kim (michael's wife) sitting next to Steve and Debbie (far right, who is Nolan's wife).
These next pictures are from a long few days with Mommy and Laura Beth. Steve had "youth lab" all weekend, which is like a conference. He had to work the conference so it was a little more than just attending speeches. Therefore, Laura Beth and I made the most of our time together.
Playing "colors" outside (side walk chalk).

We also visited the Zoo.
Must hug the kangaroo AGAIN.

It's a new statue. Poor Turtle can't see where he is going.

We LOVE to stand on the rails. This is probably a "no no," but Mommy thinks it's cute.

Cheese.

Elephant needs a hug.

This last picture is right before our Anniversary dinner last Thursday. Laura Beth was in PJ's ready for her sitter (thanks Wabee) and we were heading out for Sushi at Pirahna's. Nice.
Laura Beth's new cute things are saying "Bow-e" (scratches or sores). I tried to teach her "bo bo" but it turned into "bow-e." She also comments "thats really funny." She will tell us when the light is "green" and "red" while we are driving (She gets that from her mom.) She is also pretty bossy. I won't tell you all of the things she says when she is bossy. Her new favorite thing to do with daddy is "go upside down." I'll get it on video soon. It's funny.
We are looking forward to another week of work and school. We are thankful for a few healthy weeks (no sickness :)). Steve has 3 more weeks of school and then exam week. Laura Beth is doing well in her new class. Thanks for everyone who prayed and thought about us with that new transition.
3 comments:
The bluebonnets remind me of when I was little and lived in Texas... they were my favorite flower :)
I love these pictures. She is so pretty!
I am so glad Steve is finished for awhile. I recognized the daddy's angel face pic with the bluebonnets. Great shot! Roo
Post a Comment