Saturday, February 20, 2010

Terrific TWO!

Laura Beth turned 2 this month. We had her birthday party in Jackson, MS at Steve's parents house.

Steve's mom provided the food and balloons. :) My sister made Laura Beth's cake again this year (as a special request from me). The theme this year was "Love bugs."
My Love Bug.
Thanks for the "love bug" dress Gran!
This is Laura Beth's birthday plate made by some friends who live in Greenville. They made it for me when I was pregnant with Laura Beth for me to use with all of our kids as their "birthday plate."
Behind the plate is an adorable hat that I made for Laura Beth to wear. She DID NOT want to wear it. Well, she did, but HATED the strap so it would not stay on her head. ha!
Let the party begin!

It was so nice seeing so many people at the party. The below picture is of families that had someone in our wedding. When we got married there were 3 babies born for these families. NOW, we have MULTIPLIED!!!
After the party, I caught some fun memories. This is one that Laura Beth will love. She always goes in this closet and gets into this box full of baby dolls and doll shoes. SHE LOVES THE SHOES. I remember a closet like this at my grandma Andrews' house, except it had mardi gras coins and beads in it. Memories.

Laura Beth learned alot from Hannah Claire in 2 days. Last month, I bought a Tu Tu for Laura Beth to pretend ballerina in. She hated it. However, she saw Hannah Claire wear this Tu Tu one time and this is what we get.Me and my boys!
My nephews, Gage (left) and Zane (right).
DATE NIGHT! Steve and I got to eat at the Parker House in Jackson with Angie and Breisch for Valentines. My parents kept Laura Beth and Gage. Fun times!


Fun times with Gee Gee and Aunt La La!

Overall, this was a GREAT trip to MS. We were completely exhausted when we returned but so happy that we went.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura Beth is such a cutie, and that is one fabulous party hat that she didn't want to wear. Good job, mama!

Also, I LOVE the love bug cake. Cute idea!

Amanda Trisler said...

Looks like y'all had a great party!!! The cake is super cute. Laura Beth is so pretty!

Brigitte said...

Love the theme and the dress. LB is so pretty and cute. I wish I could see her in person.

The Nothstines said...

wait... I wasn't in the couples picture :( LB is super cute in her dress!