Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SHE's 2!!!

Laura Beth is 2 Years old!

Steve and I went to Laura Beth's daycare for her "daycare party." We just ate cupcakes and sang happy birthday. hA! From left to right there is Ciara, Blake, Laura Beth, Erin, and Akaiden. I wish we had gotten her two teachers in this pic but we didn't so i'll add a pic below of her two teachers. Laura Beth loves them..


Mrs Cami is on the left and Mrs Anna Belle is on the right. This is a pic from December but since her class was shown above we had to put this one here too.
Laura Beth's class has changed quite a bit in the last few weeks. She is now the OLDEST in her class. The others are not far behind her (3 months younger at most), but Laura Beth has so many new names to know. I am happy because her teachers are the same and Laura Beth loves her teachers.




Notice the missing icing on the cupcake.


The above pictures are from our Iphones as our camera battery died. (MY FAULT! I forgot to charge it after the stockshow...those pictures to come soon. I know you are dying in anticipation.)

Laura Beth woke up singing "happy birthday." She had a daycare birthday party. Then, she went to McDonald's with her daddy. Fun day! However, we can't wait to see family and friends in MS this weekend! :)

And last but not least here's a video of Laura Beth after dinner tonight.. She's showing off her pipes..

No comments: