I didn't edit this. Ignore the bed head and pajamas. It was early and we weren't dressed for video but my dad made a request that I update my blog and I thought I would try to get some good "laura Beth talking" for him.
I think it is a pretty cute little clip of how playing with Laura Beth for 3 minutes looks. :) (The video is 3 minutes). Mammy, look for some signs, "dog," and "elephant." Papaw hear that tone deaf singing. Gotta love it!
I think it is a pretty cute little clip of how playing with Laura Beth for 3 minutes looks. :) (The video is 3 minutes). Mammy, look for some signs, "dog," and "elephant." Papaw hear that tone deaf singing. Gotta love it!
"Moon, Star...hmm that reminds me of a song."
1 comment:
She is going to be like gigi. If you do not know the words to a song you just make them up.
Post a Comment