I was so surprised when Jennifer Gilliam (one of my best friends!) stated she was coming to TX! Her man, Ben, was on board too. I was so excited for Laura Beth to get to hang out with them, but even more I was THRILLED to spend time with Jennifer. I miss her alot.

So what better way to spend time with your best friend than an ARCADE!? We went to Chuck e Cheese to spend some time goofing off. Laura Beth love it and so did the BIG KIDS!
Yeah, this game is for kids Laura Beth's age. ha!

Me and Jennifer racing. I was TERRIBLE at this. I laughed so much that I couldn't drive. 8th place for me. 4th place (i think) for Jennifer.


Playing a game with Daddy

These two characters NEVER take pictures of themselves. BUT have no fear! I love to take their picture. :) They probably hate me because of it.

This is a SERIOUS warning for a kids arcade, don't ya think?

No comments:
Post a Comment