Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming again and shots AGAIN!

Laura Beth and I went to the swimming pool (at Mimi's. Linda Dismuke) on Monday to hang out with the Nichols, Lauren Kelly, Michaela and Kendall. Laura Beth liked the pool the last time, but we couldn't get any "smiling" pictures. This time, she smiled ALOT. ha! She certainly smiled alot while Lauren was holding her. It was lots of fun hanging out at the pool. :)

Yesterday (Tuesday), Laura Beth had her 4 month doctor check up. She is average in head and height. She is above average in weight. She also got her shots. The picture below is her chillin' with her daddy after the exhausting doctor appointment. She looks a little doped-up (tylenol is GREAT!), but it kinda looks like she is showing you where she got her shots. ha! We are so happy to have a healthy baby.

1 comment:

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

I love the new pictures! Laura Beth really does like the water. When she starts walking you are really going to have to watch her. I think the pool is the first place she is going to walk to.