Julie Ann is 1 year old! Well, 1 year and 4 days old (it's harder to keep up with everything when you have multiple kids. I thought it was tough with one, but two children increases the madness joy.) These pictures are my attempt to get a one-year photo of Julie Ann for her birthday invitation. She was hilarious.
We love this little ball of energy so much. Her personality cracks us up every day. I was challenged by her at first, but she quickly taught me how blessed I am. She is absolutely wonderful!
In case you missed it on Facebook, I am posting a movie of her walking last week. That's right, this girl loves to walk.
If you are wondering where the birthday party pictures are, then you'll have to wait. We are having her birthday party in MS in a couple of weeks with her 12 month old cousin, Ann Thomas. They have birthdays so close together that we decided to do their party together (helps with family travel too) I can't wait to show you guys her birthday outfit!



No comments:
Post a Comment