I am so thankful to be out of February. It is the month our first child was born 4 years ago, so we love it. However, it seemed to be a sick month this year :(
On another note, Julie Ann is 10 months old!
I found this cute little outfit at a major clearance sale at a fancy boutique here in Pineville. I had no idea where she would wear it, but thought the ruffles were just fabulous. As you can see the fabric under her and the ladder in the background, I was trying to get some cute photos for a valentine pic a few weeks ago. I got 2 of the pictures, but this little girl is on the MOVE and never slows down. She is actually doing her "one leg up" crawl in the picture. ha! She wanted the camera. And Laura Beth, well she's just such a beautiful little lady :)
Yesterday, we returned home from a short visit with my parents in Greenville, MS. It is so nice to visit your hometown every once in a while and reminisce about childhood and teenage years. As of today, the girls are finished with antibiotics. As for the "house hunt," we are still looking for a house here in Pineville. We are waiting patiently {at least we are patient most days} on God to guide us to the right one. Our youth have disciple now in a few weekends. We are praying for that time to glorify God. We are looking forward to spending time with Drew Erickson as he leads our youth that weekend.
So bye bye February, March here we come!


1 comment:
LB looks so grown up! No way!
So fun that Drew's coming for your D-Now. We miss 'em!
Post a Comment