Laura Beth has an interesting taste in fashion. She has some "favorites" that she has asked for every day for the last few weeks. Let's start at the head.
That crown is from her cousin Hannah Claire. It is a fancy nancy crown. It "fits" Laura Beth's head the best out of all of her crowns. SO, she wears it with every "princess" outfit. In that case, she will say, "I am cinderella fancy nancy" (if she is wearing a cinderella dress). etc
Now to the attire: Laura Beth has 2 friends (the Hammonds) that have bathing suit cover ups (from wal-mart) exactly like this one (in a different color though). I thought they were cute, so I bought Laura Beth one for this summer. WELL, She was soo excited about it that she calls it a cover up "costume" and she wears it ALL the time. I think it is because she can slip it on and off REALLy easily.
Now on to the feet, Gran bought these nice "ghetto" shoes for Laura Beth. Hannah Claire has a pair. I said, "Ghetto" because they have rhinestones, peace signs, bright colors, etc. HOWEVER, THEY ALSO HAVE LIGHTS. They have blue, clear, and pink lights. Laura Beth LOVED Hannah Claire's light up shoes when we visited last. Laura Beth's pair of "non-ghetto light up shoes" had one shoe that would light up and one that would not. So, her Gran decided Laura beth needed some new light up shoes. We found the exact same pair that Hannah Claire had. Laura Beth has worn them EVERY day since they were purchased. I am over the "ghetto" part now. ha! Seeing her be sooo excited over those shoes makes them worth every penny (as they are RIDICULOUSLY over priced). ha!
If I allowed it, Laura Beth would wear this to church, school, sleep, etc. She is perfectly happy in this nice outfit. ha!
1 comment:
Haha!! This is funny! She reminds me of Grace when Grace was that age. She would dress up in some of the funniest outfits...most of them being the ones she could get on & off herself! Oh & Grace has the "ghetto" shoes...well, she 'had' the ghetto shoes until her rhinestones fell off throughout the school year & now she refuses to wear them! Gotta love their opinions!! :)
Post a Comment