Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Steve and Laura Beth made mother's day so special for me. Steve took Laura Beth shopping for me. She bought me red roses. Laura Beth picked out yellow roses from Julie Ann. Then, they got to decorate a cake for me. (Excuse her pajama attire and beautiful hair do. ha!) Laura Beth was pretty proud of the sprinkles she added. It actually tasted very good too.



Altogether, this mother's day is even more special, as now I am the mother of 2! Hardest JOB I will ever have...but most rewarding as well. May God continue to help Steve and I raise and disciple these girls according to His will.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

She is beautiful Lizzie. I was really wanting to call before she arrived, but as you know, you do not stop when you have your second child. Hopefully, we can talk soon. Love you and your girls are just beautiful.