Thursday, December 16, 2010

BOY OR GIRL?



Thats right. We are having another girl. We have already told so many people, but I never officially updated "the blog." SO I guess now the internet world knows. ha!

We are really excited about having another girl. We had a hard time deciding the name at first. We wanted a family name, as Laura Beth's name is very "family." Then, we wanted it to be a double name, as girls will wonder why one got a double name and one didn't (if you have a sister, you know what I am talking about). "Ann" is my middle name, my mom's middle name, and my sister-in-law's middle name. "Julie" isn't a "family" name, but we liked it. :) Altogether, we really liked Julie Ann Mears. We can't wait to meet her!

She is perfectly on schedule in weight, height, etc. We saw every organ and body part at the 20 week sonogram. We are so thankful for her great health thus far. I am 23 weeks pregnant and feeling well.

We are also excited about the week to come. Laura Beth cannot WAIT for Jesus' birthday (especially since Santa comes the night before). She has been carrying around presents and saying, "Can we open it?" and then answering herself saying, "Noooo, we have to wait for Jesus' birthday." HA!

3 comments:

Amanda Trisler said...

YAY!!! Another precious little girl that will have Steve wrapped around her finger in a matter of minutes. Love the name!!

Jana Coler said...

Hi Lizzie,

It was great to see you today. You look so glowing and happy and I am so happy for you!! I love your blog. The story of the baby's name is nice. I love names and especially the stories behind them. Laura Beth is so precious. We miss her in our room. I've never blogged before, so I hope I do this right. Merry Christmas!!
Blessings, Jana Coler

Bruce A. Ulrich said...

Congrats again, you two! Another girl... That's great!