Steve and I try to utilize my days off to spend as much quality time together, as a family as the other days of the week are rush, rush, rush most times. This weekend was pretty full of "firsts" and fun.
LAURA BETH'S FIRST DANCE CLASS
This was my first attempt to get her to pose. Even though it isn't the pose I wanted, it looks a little ballet-ish.

This is the pose we got at the dance place when Laura Beth saw all of her friends posing for pictures. HA!

Listening to her teacher
Laura Beth stomped, waved her arms, twirled etc. It was a great first day at dance class.
LIZZIE'S FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL GAME
We went to a Texas Rangers game. It was so much fun!
These may not look like good seats but we are sitting indoors here. It was an all-you-can-eat part of the stadium and then we could go outside if wanted.
First time to go to a park and have a High School band playing for us.
We go to this park all the time and feed the ducks and swing. Here is Laura Beth swinging. Can you see the drums in the background?
Paschal High School (One of the larger schools here) had their band practice at the park. It was nice listening to them play.All together, it was a great weekend. Next weekend I will be in MS with my friend Lisa Nothstine. We are celebrating the upcoming birth their first child. :) I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment