Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gran's visit and her BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAN!!!

Steve went to New York, NY last week on a mission trip. My mother came to stay with Laura Beth while I worked. It was a "God thing" that she came, because Laura Beth got a fever virus the day before Steve left for his trip. She was sick for 6 days out of the 8 days my mom was here. So we don't have many pictures of them and the "fun" they had.

Here are a few from the children's museum.

PEEK A BOO!

Altogether, while Gran was at my house there were no dirty dishes, no unmade beds, and no laundry to clean. PLUS Laura Beth was very entertained, which is always helpful, and we got to chat and sit around ALOT. :) I am so thankful for my mom to give up a week out of her summer vacation to come and be with us. I love her so much!

No comments: