Tuesday, May 12, 2009

McCarty for Mother's Day!

Since we will officially be "Texans" in 4 and a half weeks, my friend Kerri (Music minister's wife) wanted to do something "Mississippish." We went to McCarty's Pottery in Merigold, MS. We also ate at the "Gallery"(McCarty's restaurant)...which has fantastic food and atmosphere. Yum, I can still remember those merigold tomatos! Anyway, here are some pictures of the gardens at McCarty. We later went to Peter's pottery in Mount Bayou, which is where my Mother's Day present came from. I love my new salt and pepper shakers!


Steve made "Mother's Day" into a whole weekend! He was "Super Husband and Father" all weekend. I got a sweet card from Steve and a sweet card from Laura Beth on Sunday. This picture is of us right after church. Laura Beth is obviously sleepy in this picture. Must have played too hard in Sunday School.
Yep... she was tired. This is her about 5 minutes after the previous pictures was taken. ha!

No comments: