Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daddy Teaches Laura Beth to Tap Dance.. Or is it the other way around?

Jennifer Gilliam gave Laura Beth this "Sassy Jumper" but Laura Beth isn't much of a jumper. BUT apparently she is a very good tap dancer. ha! This video has music, which makes it better. So turn up the volume and watch Laura Beth tap away. Her daddy is a very good teacher. :)



3 comments:

The Cheathams said...

This is a really cute video...love the music and transitions. I voted for Steve just so he could feel good, but Laura Beth is obviously the tapping queen. We got your precious card in the mail. James' words were, "Way to go Steve, I like that." (Jesus is the reason for EVERY season.) We're impressed! Love, J, A and L

Unknown said...

Ha Ha.. Looks like daddy has two votes now.. Thanks Alicia for voting for me. And thanks to the other liar out there who voted for me.. No it wasn't me. I actually told the truth.
Steve

The Nothstines said...

THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!!! Too cute! She's growing so fast! - Lisa