This is us going for a walk when it's cold. Steve thought LB was so cute all bundled up. LB loves it outside. Even though she doesn't look like it in this picture. ha!
Last week we surprised Granny and Papaw with a "Laura Beth" visit. She had so much fun playing with her Granny. She also liked "Kay Kay" their dog.



Friday, our friend, Lauren Kelly, came to spend the night with us while she was on her way to Disney World. Laura Beth loved playing with her while Steve and I got stuff ready for the big game. Lauren is definitely an Ole Miss fan, so I'm sure it hurt her a little to see LB in this outfit. ha!
Then, of course, we went to the MSU game yesterday. We had so much fun! We tailgated at Darrell and Terrell Forman's tents. They had some great food and heat. It was really nice. My good friend Erin Gray was in Starkville too. I was so excited she stopped by to visit us and see Laura Beth.

Also I forgot to mention, Laura Beth drinks from a sippy cup only now. No more bottles for this big girl. :)

Gee gee and Hannah Claire! Too cute!!

La La and Laura Beth!
Mammy and Bampa also came to the game. It was nice to see their smiling faces. :)
It's cold! Brrrr!

"The fam" in front of the band as they entered the stadium!

Then we headed up to the club level box seats. (THANKS MIMI AND POPS!) Laura Beth is snoozing in this picture and my arms were about to fall off from carrying her to the stadium. 22 lbs is alot...I didn't realize. I know...I know...she's just going to get heavier. ha! But maybe it won't be so bad if she isn't limp, sleeping.

Laura Beth was asleep through a few good plays, but then MSU scored a touchdown and she was awake! She was a little disoriented. She isn't used to waking up to screaming fans, cow bells, and GIANT "T.V."! ha! If you haven't seen that jumbo-tron, you must do so. It is pretty impressive! This picture is of my sister and me trying to comfort LB as she was waking.

"giant T.V."

Club Level groupies! Too fun! Thanks for taking this picture Kelly (Dismuke)!

And yes, they have a "Bully" who comes upstairs to take pictures with the kids. Laura Beth just stared at him. ha!

Maroon isn't my color. But I had a blast at this game!





Laura Beth met a friend named Barrett (Cute little baldy from Meridian). He was younger than her, but they were wearing almost matching outfits, so we took pictures of them together. Turns out Barrett's mom knows a bunch of our friends. Especially my dad's friend, Sonny Peister (not sure about the spelling).

Laura Beth didn't have a high chair...so lunch was a bit messy. ha!

Mom and Laura Beth chilling on the floor of "da club" watching t.v.'s.... Ole Miss beating LSU and, of course, MSU beating Arkansas.

Half time was really good. They did a tribute to veterans, since they had an off weekend during veterans day week. Lots of people sitting in the club level served for our country. It was awesome seeing the HUGE flag too. If you're wondering, the band is playing to the other side of the stadium and they are spelling "USA," it's just upside down to us. ha!

And of course, by the end of the game, Laura Beth is sleeping again. HEAVY again. ha! I sound like I'm complaining (which I am), but I really enjoyed her sleeping in my arms, because she never sleeps in my arms at home. She goes right to sleep in her bed, which is normally how I like it. But holding her to sleep at this game was priceless. She was REALLY GOOD all day, even though she only had 2 twenty minute naps. Pretty impressive and unexpected. Gosh, we love her!

After the game and the 20 minute nap, we went to eat with Steve's family. Hannah Claire wanted to help Laura Beth hold her sippy cup. We are so excited the Laura and Aaron are expecting another baby. Hannah Claire is really ready for one. Oh I just realized, this is our first public announcement about you guys (for the world wide web, at that. Ha!) Congrats to you guys! We love you. We can't wait to find out if we should expect a girl or boy!

Laura Beth playing with Bampa's strings. This is another new thing. She LOVES strings, especially shoe strings!


Our sweet neice who just had to have this big cup. ha! Got to love her!


Mammy and Laura Beth playing. Laura Beth really loves Mammy's voice.

All together, it was a great day! I'll always remember it. We are so THANKFUL for family, friends, our daughter, each other, and a week off of work! :) Enjoy this video of Laura Beth ringing her cow bell (Thanks Mimi and Pops!)
No comments:
Post a Comment