Friday, July 18, 2008

Growing too fast

I wish I had pictures of how much Laura Beth is growing, but most of them would have to be videos. She has started to laugh. She laughs at little kids and our dog, Jack. Sometimes she will laugh at us when we tickle her BUT mainly she continuosly smiles at us. She also occasionally rolls over front to back. She grabs everything and puts it in her mouth. She is eating green beans, apples, peaches, pears, peas, etc. She babbles more than ever now. She likes to look at the fish in our fish tank with her daddy. She weighs 18 lbs now. We can't believe how fast she is growing.

Today Steve is taking the youth to a conference in Jackson, MS to hear Steve Fee in concert and Francis Chan will be speaking. He'll be back tonight, but me and Laura Beth are enjoying my last weeks at home together. Steve just got back from BigStuf camp in Panama City, FL. The youth had a great time worshipping God and learning about what they are "Broadcasting" in their lives.

Last Monday, I was able to go to a Yoga class at our YMCA. The stretching and strength exercises felt wonderful on my out-of-shape body.

Also Steve and I have decided to tile our counters this next week, if we can find a tile that we like. I'll put pictures up soon. I go back to work on August 1st. Man, the summer has been too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i like the new set up!!! very nice cant wait to see more pics of laura beth

The Hookers said...

I still can't believe that Hank is back! Thank you so much for helping him find home! I know someone was taking care of him but just can't believe that he's been MIA for 3 weeks! You are awesome!