This week has been pretty exciting. Steve got to keep Laura Beth a whole day because I went to work. When I came home, he and Laura Beth had decided he would be a stay at home dad and I would work. Ha! He said it was Laura Beth's idea. ha! I think Laura Beth got a little spoiled while her dad kept her. Then, this weekend Laura Beth went to church for her first Sunday morning. I'll add pictures of that later because I forgot my camera and a friend took pictures for us. Today, Laura Beth and I are just hanging out while Steve is at Seminary in Jackson. He just called me and said that he had a flat tire on the way down there. :( With classes back to back, I am sure he'll have a time with that today.
Laura Beth is beginning to SWAT at things, grab and NOT let go, and sleep 7 hours. YIPPEE!!! However, I read that she may revert back to less hours of sleep during growth spurts. Yuck. Anyway, tomorrow she gets her shots. Tomorrow is also our Dog's birthday. Tomorrow is also Bill's birthday (Uncle Bill, Steve's Brother). AND tomorrow is our second Wedding anniversary. :) April 8th is a BIG day for us!
We hope to hear from you guys. Love ya'll.
I'm doing this thing below just for Angie, my sister. I just love you so much! Miss you!
WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
Well, I think that was my Junior year in high school because I have been married 2 years, grad school 2 years before that, undergraduate 4 years before that, and that makes 8 years. SOOO, 2 years before that would be my Junior year of high school. That was definitely a "Mr. Davidson term paper year." He also made me write essay papers EVERY Friday, which made me a better writer. ha! That year was also a transition of new friends, as I had just transfered from Riverside. I was anticipating a new car, which only led to a CLUB WAGON VAN (looks like a painters van). The van didn't have a working driver's side window AND I had to shift it, which is ironic because it was an automatic vehicle. Wow, so much has changed in 10 years.
FIVE THINGS ON MY 'TO DO' LIST TODAY.
1. Feed, burp, and change Laura Beth ever 3 1/2 hours.
2. Go to the post office.
3. Write a few more thank you notes.
4. Write IEP's for school
5. Send our birth announcement cards
FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. Ice Cream (is that a snack? ha)
2. Strawberry Yogurt
3. Wheat Thins
4. Fuji Apples
5. Fiber One bars
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Tithe more than 10%
2. Put some away for Laura Beth's college fund
3. Travel
4. Pay for school for Cindi (our adopted Honduras child)
5. Remodel my kitchen and bathrooms
FIVE BAD HABITS
1. Used to be biting my nails, now it is eating too much
2. Not making my bed
3. Procrastinating on dusting and cleaning floors
4. OVERPLANNING
5. Being TOO analytical
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Water Valley, MS
2. Maben, MS
3. Greenville, MS
4. University, MS (Oxford)
ALOT OF JOBS I'VE HAD (these are some of the main ones)
1. Waitress at Stareka
2. Stoneville Experiment Station
3. Chaney's Pharmacy
4. Tri Star Inc. (speech therapy)
5. Greenville Public School District
6. Sit on a Hospice Team here in Delta
No comments:
Post a Comment